Here's a handy list of what needs to be done between now and raceday. Please keep in mind that these are deadlines - completing the tasks sooner is preferable and very helpful to race organizers.
What you need to sign up:
- someone who wants to run and can eventually find six people to join them
- a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) for a non-refundable $100 deposit
You don't immediately need a full team roster, team name, shirt sizes, or estimated pace. You'll be able to update those later, via your team's webpage link.
What you need by November 30:
- a check or Venmo for the balance of the entry fee
What you need by March 7:
- teammate shirt sizes
- final team name
What you need by April 7:
- estimated team pace
What you need by April 24:
- final team roster
- signed waivers from each teammate (online)
- emergency contact (someone not on your team - enter this on your team page)
- raceday contact (a member of your team who reliably checks their phone - enter this the first time you visit your race tracking page)
What you need by race weekend:
- at least one team member in Geneva for packet pickup
- familiarity with course rules, your team's start time, and race tracking procedures
- a copy of the Course Guide (digital or printed)
- costumes, vehicle decorations, and a hearty can-do attitude (strongly encouraged)
Substitutions are not allowed after the Wednesday before the race.